Lindsay Myers (Bennett) lives in Florida, and comes from several generations of small business owners. She started her healthcare career 20 years ago doing hospital budgets, then moved up quickly to leadership positions with well-known health systems. Over years she has served as
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for a state-wide health system
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) of Ravin Consultants
- Director of Financial Planning and Analysis for a post-acute health system, including hospices, home health agencies, and a medical practice
- Director of Operations for a national community health provider
- Director of Revenue Cycle for one of the largest orthopedic groups in the state
- Associate Director of a national healthcare consulting firm
- Finance Manager for large hospital systems
Lindsay is particularly passionate about helping healthcare small businesses and nonprofits transform their financial position through operational reconfiguration. She lives on the west coast of Florida with her 3 children and Siberian Husky.
Read about the Conrad Healthcare team, and the charities we support below.
Our business model allows us to supply our clients with top talent from all over the U.S. and the rest of the world. Our associates bring decades or experience in credentialing, six sigma process improvement, financial analysis, marketing, and more.
We also contract with carefully chosen, strategic partners in areas such as 340B program administrations, the EMR software industry, medical call centers, and more.
We support Catholic charities, anti-human trafficking charities, and those supporting women and children who are victims of domestic violence. Lindsay Myers Bennett has served on the board of Orenda Health and Wellness, a 501(c)3 nonprofit based in the Sarasota area.